The key to having amazing concert hair is SLICK HAIR!
What is Slick Hair?
Slick hair is when you pull the hair back with a wet substance (such as gel), making sure the hairstyle is tight and smooth, with no fly aways and bumps, so that it stays neat for a long period of time.
HAIR KIT TOOLS
- Hair brush
- Spray bottle/atomiser filled with water
- Boar bristle teasing comb
- Plenty of bobby pins (ensure they match the colour of the performer's hair)
- Strong hair elastics (ensure they match the colour of the performer's hair)
- Hair spray and/or hair gel
- FOR BALLERINAS: Bun pins, bun donut and bun nets (ensure they match the colour of the performers hair)
Here are some easy guides you can follow in order to achieve the perfect slicked concert hairstyle!
High Ponytail/Bun Guide
Low Ponytail/Bun Guide